воскресенье, 30 июля 2017 г.

CUNTROACHES - TWO NEW TAPES!!!!

I'm happy to announce two more releases ( DEMO and ep on two separate tapes). I'm kinda bad at writing reviews of such insane (a good way, of course) punk bands but MRR says it all:

" I want to make something clear: at this very moment, I think that Germany’s CUNTROACHES are the most important and life-affirming band on the planet. Period. The first demo blew me away, but this one... FUCK ME. Somehow they have become more in control and more chaotic at the same time, and the intesity borders on bleak / black metal darkness while the music is just a relentless a relentless ramshackle freight train. Noise punk of the highest order. Maximum chaos and total insanity... but mesmerizing in a black hole psychedelic way that is beyond words. I simply do not understand how this music exists, and how it can be so good... eternal hails." MRR#410 (WN)



STREAM BOTH RELEASES AT CUNTROACHES BANDCAMP




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий